PACK LIGHT BUT DON’T FORGET
- A full belly on Friday night (first full meal is Saturday breakfast)
- Long drive? Bring cash for lunch on the ride home, as we leave Sunday at 11am before lunch.
- Sleeping bag and pillow – they have sheets and light blankets for each bed, so your favorite blanket will work if you don’t have a sleeping bag.
- Bible and pen.
- Warm clothes for cool nights and cool clothes for warm days.
- Your favorite board games/card games (if you have any)
- Sports equipment (within reason).
- Towel and shower stuff.
- Modest swimsuit if you dare to swim in the lake.
- For the musically inclined: bring a reasonably-sized instrument to jam with.
- Any homework you want to get done(there is free time for this. disclaimer- wifi may not be great)
- Don’t forget to give your driver some gas money.
- Phone Charger
- Open heart and mind to hear God’s Word.